- Armour Piercing For each rank of armour piercing reduced the armour of an opponent by when dealing damage
- Bane Weapon can one shot certain enemies
- Blast This weapon deals damage to everyone in the radius
- Ghost For some reason this weapon gives no cares about your armour, your armour always counts as 0 when fighting it though any supernatural toughness will still work
- Knock back The weapon is so powerful that when fired a character must take a four dice strength check or be knocked prone and taking d3 points of damage that ignores armour.
- Let Her Rip – You may fire all the ammunition in a weapon in one devastating volley. You may make a number of attack equal to the reload value. After this turn you must reload the weapon before it can be used again.
- Long Ranged – You may use this weapon to fire up to a range of three hundred feet without penalty. You suffer a penalty when firing at 50ft or under.
- Long Reach-Long reach means that you can attack an enemy that is twenty feet away
- Misfire before you roll to hit with a fire arm roll an additional D10 on a roll of one your weapon has jammed and must be cleaned (taking two rounds) before you can fire it again.
- Parry a weapon with parry counts any parry’s that you make as one less.
- Ranged Weapon can be fired at range upto 150ft
- Reach-Reach means you can attack someone ten feet away.
- Reload-Reload will be followed by a number after that many rounds you must spend a round reloading your weapon
- Rend -Make a 3 Dice Endurance check, if you fail you suffer D6 damage every turn until you staunch the bleeding.
- Stun If Damaged by this weapon opponent must make a 3 Dice Endurance check or be unable to act for D6+1 Rounds
- Two Handed This weapon requires two hands and may not be used with one hand. However, your Damage Bonus from Strength is at +50% whilst using this kind of weapon.
Weapons List: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19qNzsoTnS2gOOK_JtaWPTW4rKM6Toh7kfXpGiSfLuxQ/edit?usp=sharing
Any weapon on the basic list you can have in your supply drop in New Orleans. Anything else requires Favour to be spent for. Anything not in the list will count as a Masterwork weapon and require Favour to acquire.